Parents Thank you, thank you

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just remember, the first step is admitting you have a problem.

I think it's pretty obvious;) This year, I was ambushed at the team meeting to volunteer for parent rep. I simply asked the ladies if they really wanted me helping them figure out leo and warm-ups sizes and where they can all get matching team bags large enough to fit all their stuff:eek:

I think it's pretty obvious;) This year, I was ambushed at the team meeting to volunteer for parent rep. I simply asked the ladies if they really wanted me helping them figure out leo and warm-ups sizes and where they can all get matching team bags large enough to fit all their stuff:eek:

Oh wow. Did you manage to get out of it?

I have an easy job around the gym. I get to help build/fix anything that needs it. :D

yeah...but I'm still in charge of rolling my eyes at some of the behavior by the other parents:cool: Let's just say that my introduction into the world of the optional level parents was a real eye opener. Now I know why they are called the spawn of [insert name of previous extremely rude head coach].

I got my first taste of what to expect at the end of season party. At the last minute, they decided to include the L6 girls who would be becoming options. Because we all got the invite last minute, none of the girls showed up with any food for the party. They were made to sit on the side and were not allowed to eat anything by one of the parents. I freaking lost my mind over that one. The girls are always hungry after practice and to make them sit and watch everyone else eat was a huge indicator of what to expect.

Oh...sorry...rant off....no I did not accept the parent rep responsibility although I would have liked to have done it under different circumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that is some good advice! i think i will start to do that too...thanks for the advice!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back