Parents Things your gymmie is happy about - add yours!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

...and Dallas screws up again ...talk about a wild first game, eh? But wait, now Eli has blown it. And my DH is frustrated because an injured player is on 2 of his fantasy teams. But not on mine, snicker...

ODD is happy because she is geting only a one hand spot on her BT and getting close to her flyaway
YDD T&T is THRILLED that she did power hurdle 6 ROBHS on the rod on Friday night. Last week she could only put 3 together.
I am happy they are happy and proud of myself for keeping my mouth shut about skills :)

...and Dallas screws up again ...talk about a wild first game, eh? But wait, now Eli has blown it. And my DH is frustrated because an injured player is on 2 of his fantasy teams. But not on mine, snicker...
OMG I think not happy on the am

Yep not happy at all:(:eek:

You must have had too much of the red stuff. Of course you are stressing more...because it is your KID'S team.:p
White stuff and it's way to late to have any more. I am not even sure how to tell her how awful and painful it was to watch.

Ive enjoyed this thread & got to wondering what my gymmies were happy about...so asked them seperately....

Odd- " everything, Im happy about being me, happy Im doing elite track gymnastics, happy that you're so supportive, just happy." -this blew me away -thought it'd be much more here & now as in going to a bday party with friends tomorrow, helping to halter the new shetland foal Friday....

Master Magman..." Why? Ok -family, brothers & sisters, sport, school & education, religion- thats it!"...a man of few words ☺

Cute little rec girl..." Its holidays, we had icecream for dessert, tomorrow Im gonna play teasets with the kids & youre helping me bake choc cookies tomorrow hey?"

Lockers were cleaned out and reassigned last weekend. DD was thrilled to get one of the lockers that's almost as tall as her. Her group had been using the small square lockers since pre-team.

DD is happy to be able to doing some more in the gym now. She's been out with an injury since early June. It was a long summer! She's not cleared for tumbling or landings yet, but she has been allowed to do some gentle tumbling on the tumble track and she has been thrilled. She can't wait to get back on the beam again! AND I think she is super excited to find that she really hasn't lost anything skill-wise. It will all come back with just a little work. We have 4 months before the first meet...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back