WAG To Banny with the "hip pain"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member D3987

stop doing the switch side leaps until you see the Doc. and the Doc you will see...right? :)

Hip | Mobility WOD

Since you are apparently a young'n, I'd recommend to watch this with an adult. I think Kelly doesn't use any provocative language but it might be best (He does have an uncanny way of talking "CrossFit Hip Jargon" but he I want to say it's WFS because he has his kids on the videos at times.) For some mobility tests, it's hard to do them yourself.

Really what it gets done to is searching for what muscles are too darned tight and stretching them. This can be a bit of self exploration. Oh, that muscle is way tighter on my left than my right.

But the fact that it's one hip, makes me think something is way too tight on one side. Happens pretty easy when it comes to dominant side sports such as your switch leap and vault and tumbling (my right hip is notorious for this unless I work on it as I had to during my tumbling and vault work).

Hip | Mobility WOD

Since you are apparently a young'n, I'd recommend to watch this with an adult. I think Kelly doesn't use any provocative language but it might be best (He does have an uncanny way of talking "CrossFit Hip Jargon" but he I want to say it's WFS because he has his kids on the videos at times.) For some mobility tests, it's hard to do them yourself.

Really what it gets done to is searching for what muscles are too darned tight and stretching them. This can be a bit of self exploration. Oh, that muscle is way tighter on my left than my right.

But the fact that it's one hip, makes me think something is way too tight on one side. Happens pretty easy when it comes to dominant side sports such as your switch leap and vault and tumbling (my right hip is notorious for this unless I work on it as I had to during my tumbling and vault work).

This was very helpful! Thank you so much! And yes, I did notice that one of my hips were tighter than the other. he gives some great stretching ideas! :):):)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back