Parents TOPS RESULTS....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Help! So it turns out my daughter did not make it this year. The coach requested the final scores and said she was told that she can't share the scores with the girls or parents. Sorry but this makes me feel like something fishy is going on! Why can't the scores be shared? I paid for the test, why on earth is it secretive?

Help! So it turns out my daughter did not make it this year. The coach requested the final scores and said she was told that she can't share the scores with the girls or parents. Sorry but this makes me feel like something fishy is going on! Why can't the scores be shared? I paid for the test, why on earth is it secretive?

I would hope and assume there's nothing fishy going on. We did find out our scores and I would ask for yours again if you want to know. We (our gym) had two diamond qualifiers and they never found their scores out. My gymnast tested as a 7 year old this year, made diamond and I made sure I found out the score.

I would hope and assume there's nothing fishy going on. We did find out our scores and I would ask for yours again if you want to know. We (our gym) had two diamond qualifiers and they never found their scores out. My gymnast tested as a 7 year old this year, made diamond and I made sure I found out the score.
Nope.. It's top secret! So dumb

Screenshot_20160819-225809.png

Do you know what the cut off score was for the Diamond Team? My daughter also made it this year but we aren't told our scores so I was wondering if anyone at least knew what the cutoff was for 7 year olds.

Do you know what the cut off score was for the Diamond Team? My daughter also made it this year but we aren't told our scores so I was wondering if anyone at least knew what the cutoff was for 7 year olds.

I don't know exactly, but in the past it's been about or around 70% of points possible. With 62 points possible, cutoff would be somewhere around 44 points.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back