U-W Whitewater camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know it's probably a small, regional camp, but has anyone attended University of Wisconsin-Whitewater's gymnastics camp? We're trying to find a camp that my dd and her cousin can both attend without it costing $700 like Camp Woodward. We live in Michigan and she lives in Wisconsin and they are both 7, so we're just looking for something fun, low stress, fairly close and less expensive and U-W Whitewater is really about all I've found in Wisconsin. Thanks!

I don't know about Whitewater, but I've been to camp at UW-Eau Claire and really liked it. It's smaller and the coaches were both easy going and pushed us a little. I did my first back walkover on the high beam, first RO BHS BT, and greatly improved my vault while I was there. As far as I remember it was cheap, but I went to in summer of 2005. The food was really good too! :)

i went to uw whitewater last year and had so much fun! im going again this year too! i loved how much fun it was and it was very low stress. i also like how it was not that expensive and it was only about 30 mins away from family we have down there. i met lots of new people and there was girls of all ages. I would definatly recomend this camp for your daughter.

As a Wisconsin resident, ex gymnast, and coach, UW-Whitewater is a great camp to attend. You really get your money's worth.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back