UNIQUE Contest VOTING!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnastbeth

Moderator/Gymnast
Original contest thread: http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/gymnast-forum/30769-1st-chalk-buckets-unique-contest.html
Well heres the official CB unique contest voting thread! :D The submissions are as follows...

Me (gymnastbeth): The backwards press handstand

gym4life123: Arabian Flyaway

gymgurl: reverse straddled Jaeger

10.0 posted something, not sure if it was a submission or not, but it was a series of front and then back handsprings on the tumble track, continuously.

Post the name of the person you want to win!!! Voting ends on the 15th, and you MAY vote for yourself! ;) Everyone can vote, not just gymnasts. One vote per person!

Last edited:
It was a submission, I just don't have a video. It is a back hand spring right into a front hand spring back and forth also switching directions by doing a barani, hope you can picture that. And of course I vote for myself :p

It was a submission, I just don't have a video. It is a back hand spring right into a front hand spring back and forth also switching directions by doing a barani, hope you can picture that. And of course I vote for myself :p

Ok thanks! :)

Well, being me, i will vote for myself

but i would like to give a mention to gym4life who would have my vote if we couldn't vote for ourselves

I guess I am going to vote for myself too.
In the original theard I though we couldn't vote for ourselves, so that was changed right. Is doen't really matter though seeing as it would only be a difference of 4 votes from the total.

I guess I am going to vote for myself too.
In the original theard I though we couldn't vote for ourselves, so that was changed right. Is doen't really matter though seeing as it would only be a difference of 4 votes from the total.

In the original contest, they said to vote by "thanking" the post, but you can't thank your own post. However, now that I was asked to make the voting thread.... I changed it. ;)

Well, here are the final results!

10.0 and gymgurl tied for fourth place with one vote.

gym4life123 got second place with two votes...

And :)eek:) Gymnastbeth (me) got first with 4 votes!!!
Congrats to everyone!!! You were all amazing! I'm flattered! :eek:

Now, what should my winning signature be...?

Congratulations everybody, specially you gymnastbeth! I completely forgot to stablish a voting deadline, but 2 weeks seems reasonable to me. I hope this contest grows bigger and bigger each year. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back