Parents Update video of Claudie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thanks for updating us with Claudie's video. She looks beautiful. Congrats to her on a great season and good luck to her at the Championships!!

She is doing so well. What are the coaches planning for her next year? She clearly is able to learn higher skills, but I know it has been hard to train enough for her.

Does her gym do sport etudes?

Claudie will go in the international high school this year. The only sport-étude that we have is in 45 minutes from home and there is no transportation !

About the gym and the coach, nothing is plan for the next year because i don't know yet if she will be able to do so ... Money, time and the fact that she will be at home after bus transportation at 5h00 pm. She won't be able to train with her group and coachs !

The coachs knows the situation and they will try to find a solution to keep Claudie at her maximum. I think they can integrate her to the group when she arrive at the gym and finish with another group.

Right know she's having fun, she love the gym, the coach (and she love to win some medals !!!:p). That is the only thing important for me.

Claudie told me that all this change is OK with her, and still love and practice gym !

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back