Parents Wallflower you there?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBee97

Proud Parent
Has anyone heard from Wallflower lately? No one has seemed to heard from her and we are wondering if anyone knows what might have happened??

A couple of us have tried to contact her with no response. I'm starting to worry a little too. Wallflower... Are you out there? Set our minds at ease!

No, just that she was a regular poster and the one who originally started the "optionals" group and now we've all reconvened and she's nowhere to be found. Probably she just got busy... or got a life. ;)

hmmmm... I guess she is checking the site just not posting? Seems wierd since she was def. a regular poster on here! I hope it is just a matter of being busy! I hope she at least checks in and lets us know all is well!

When the groups became "social groups" she was the mod for the "Optional" group. We thought she would get the group moved over and we hadn't heard from her. I know its been more than 2 days since I private messaged her and we have all been trying to get a reply on the group status. One of the others restarted the group but we still haven't heard from her. We were all hoping everything is ok and nothing serious has happened. Hoping its just regular busy life getting in the way.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back