Parents We are off to Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mpkbt

Proud Parent
We are leaving today for regionals. I am really excited for this part of the season to be over. This season seemed really tough. We had a ton of travel meets and 2 minor injurys made for a rough season. At regionals, my dd has 29 girls in her age group (2 of her teammates have 16) so I am not thinking that Nationals is in her future this year. She has a couple of girls in her age group that have tested elite.... We are hoping for top half or 14th or higher. She has had a really great year for her first year at ten. I think next her she will have a real shot at making it to the "Big Show."

So here is wishing everyone "Good skills" this weekend! Oh and good luck to my dd's old teammates at NCAA Nationals!

Region 1 is rough! Best of luck to your DD, that she has fun and enjoys the time there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to your daughter! Have a safe trip and I hope that she has a terrific meet regardless of the placements.

Good luck to your DD. Hope she meets her goals!

Mine has states on Saturday and is so ready for the season to be over also.

Good Luck tomorrow. This is one tough region!!
Dd competes as a L9 on Sat.

Hope your dd has fun and does well. Go have some fun afterward.

Very proud of DD! She placed 8th and is an alternate for NATIONALS!!! She will definitely be going to the NIT but still may end up at nationals. She had a great meet and finished with her best beam routine of the season! She got all sorts of cool stuff including 3 leos, a suitcase, shorts and warm-ups! Not bad for a 1st year level 10!

Oh my, that is AWESOME!! Congrats to your dd! Crossing fingers she gets to go to Nationals.

Congrats to your dd!! That's awesome.

My dd missed out on Westerns, but had her on successes that day. It had been a really bad week for her. I wrote it all out in the good luck thread, so I won't repeat it here.

Is it bad to hope that a couple of the girls can't go so your dd can??:rolleyes:

yay!!! that awesome. ya dont you just love all the free stuff?? my teammate went to westerns last year and got a ton of stuff. Hopefully she will be able to compete at nationals!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back