Wearing grips out every two months!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We got the U.S. Glove Hot Shot grips two days ago. My DD practiced her level 6 routine already on it. The size 0 fits her perfectly. She is happier with it because the palm piece is slightly wider, so she'll get less rips but not too wide either. I like it because it is slightly thicker than the Just Right. I think it should last awhile. Thanks for the suggestion.

I actullay dont us grips at all my hands are always ripped and torn but i dont like them AT ALL. I tried lots of grips before i stopped using them. I have to feel the bars on my hands t know them im safely on them andte grips stoped thatall together.

I feel compelled to do an update on this thread. I am so thrilled to post that my DD has still not asked me to purchase her another pair of grips since we purchased the US Glove recommended by dunno last November. We are now going into March, four months since our purchase. Yay!!!

From L5 - L6 my DD had the same grips (2years) The only reason we got new one last year was because she out grew her grips otherwise she could still use her grips.
We use ones from DSG. I know at our gym the kids with the smaller hands use "Pixie Grips" I think they are also from DSG.

I would say either she is using the wire grip brush too much or the grips aren't good quality. They should last more than 2 months.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back