Off Topic What do you do on your spare time?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

H

Hanada

I was just wondering what everyone likes to do on days they don't have gymnastics! I don't normally go out with my friends-I am pretty much just social at school! I much prefer to catch up on my favorite tv episodes (dance moms lol) bake, play on the computer and other things like that.

Haha, "spare time"...

Joking aside, I like to knit, and hang out with my friends, but a lot of time I just like to stay and relax at home when I get the chance.

I am no longer at school so lots of spare time for me:
1. Tumblr addict - spend far to much time reblogging!
2. Shopping
3. swimming at the beach
4. dance classes
5. listening to music
6. jumping on trampoline

According to my gymnasts, my spare time is spent scouring the internet finding new ways to torture them. But that's only partially true ;)

Vacuuming, washing up, laundry, dusting ...

Lol

That's what it feels like anyway!

I like to relax watching tv, cinema, reading, shopping, baking and generally Cooking but I only have one day off each week so not much in the way of 'spare' time !

I read, watch TV, or catch up on my homework. Occasionally I play on the computer. (Most of my hour of internet each day is used up on Chalkbucket, unless I can squeeze an extra half hour of internet out of Mom and Dad:p)

I always play cricket or surf internet in my spare time .there are so many activities on the internet like play online games and gathering the latest information .

Family.........but really there is no spare time.

because I'm not a competitive gymnast, gymnastics is what I do in my spare time. meaning that unfortunately there are things that come before its mainly work, but aside from work and gym I also Irish Dance, play video games with my little brother and babysit my nephew

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back