What Does Your Name Mean?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
I was trying to come up with a gamer tag on one of the games that me and my husband played on xbox and I saw blazing and 15 is my favorite number.

The name I chose describes DD when she was younger. "Gym Monkey".

We actually used to call her monkey because. when she was young she could climb naything with out falling. UGH no wonder I have to color the grey in my hair.

My youngest daughter helped me choose this years ago. CO, well, where I live now. Terp and guide, I'm a sign language interpreter and a raft guide. It's silly and hard to read but it kind of stuck (I use it for my personal e-mail account as well).

The name Gymdad was already in use when I joined and I thought, "well, heck, I'm a gymdad too", so gymdad2 seemed appropriate.

Well, I love gymnastics...and that's about it :p ... the 33 part really has no significance except that I thought it sounded good :)

Well, I get rips at an unprecedented rate. More than ten years of constant ripping under my belt: I rip on my shins and hips and palms and fingers and wrists. Not everywhere at once, but I do go through tape faster than anyone I know. Since I got grips it's been better, but still when the seasons and humidity changes, my hands get pretty bad pretty fast. My palms are like sandpaper...if I was going to the homecoming dance instead of my meet this Saturday, I'd be lucky to find a date who could hold my hand! Maybe a gymnast would suffice.

Sooo...my name isn't actually Mackenzie, but it easily could be. Anyway, the "Jack the Ripper" pun is too good to pass up.

My youngest daughter helped me choose this years ago. CO, well, where I live now. Terp and guide, I'm a sign language interpreter and a raft guide. It's silly and hard to read but it kind of stuck (I use it for my personal e-mail account as well).
Thanks! Your name was always one that I wondered what it meant!

I think my name, gymjourneymom, is kind of self explanatory. My DD has taken me on the journey of my life by being involved in this sport! But I also love the '80's band Journey, so it actually fits me in two ways:D.

I have used the tag emac since I needed to start coming up with user names, but after I got married... so about 15 yrs ago. I got the e for my first name and mac as the beginning of my last name. Then it got too common and I had to add on, so since I'm a mom, mommy fit. Then that got too common for many things too, so now most places are coachemacmommy, except here.

Of course, mine speaks for itself. Bars are what got my dd hooked on gymnastics and continues to be her love/obsession. I don't know if she will always be good at bars but I think she will always love the feeling they bring. She watched the 1978 world champion on bars yesterday and I had to tell her to never, never stand up on the highbar and attemp a backflip-twist off and try to recatch the bar. I could just see it in her eyes. It's pretty sad when you have to give your 5 year old limitations on what she may try. Thank God she listens but I know she was thinking....

Mine is pretty self explanatory as well:

MdGymMom01 = I am from Maryland, I am a gym Mom, and it made me put a number on the end because I think MdGymMom was already taken.

Thanks! Your name was always one that I wondered what it meant!

I think my name, gymjourneymom, is kind of self explanatory. My DD has taken me on the journey of my life by being involved in this sport! But I also love the '80's band Journey, so it actually fits me in two ways:D.

I love Journey too! Great name !!! Kinda wish I had thought of it! hehe

The Seniors on our HS team get to pick out the shirts and leos for that year. We wanted something simple so my senior year the back of our t-shirts said Live Laugh Tumble (Instead of Live Laugh Love) Live Laugh Love is one of my favorites quotes or sayings if you will so I figured it appropriate to put the gymnastics twist on it! Then I stuck a number on the end cause it asked me to I believe?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back