what was the name of the suppliment that helped with seavers??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi Everyone, I have some gymnats that are sufferening with seavers. We have tried almost everything (icing ibuprofin, heel cups, resting, stretching, etc) but it keeps flaring up. I'm adding in some more stretching, but I remember people saying there was a supplement (Oscicon?? or something?) that they felt help. These are higher level gymnasts that want to keep training so I'd appreciate any help I can get!)

Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I have some gymnats that are sufferening with seavers. We have tried almost everything (icing ibuprofin, heel cups, resting, stretching, etc) but it keeps flaring up. I'm adding in some more stretching, but I remember people saying there was a supplement (Oscicon?? or something?) that they felt help. These are higher level gymnasts that want to keep training so I'd appreciate any help I can get!)

Thanks!

Oscon is the brand name. But basically it is vit e and selenium, you can buy a generic brand at a health food store. It worked great for my DD. We bought the brand name drug, $30, and then did generic,$10, the effect was the same.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back