Parents WOGA invitational

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
Our club is heading to Frisco for the WOGA invitational meet in February.

I am trying to organize some fun things to do while we are there. Team building, sights, museums, landmarks, historical sights.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

There isn't much in Frisco proper, except Ikea. Down the freeway toward Dallas is another story. The Galleria mall with American Girl (and a restaurant)mand an indoor ice rink. The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza all about the JFK assassination. There is an Old Spaghetti Factory near Dealey. There is also an aquarium near there as well. On the campus of SMU is a Presidential Library (H W Bush). All of this on the road to and from Love Field.

I didn't care for this meet at all....be prepared to freeze your butt off if your kid competes in the Dr pepper center and to pay multiple entry fees for different sessions....and like meet director said, not much in the area to do in Frisco.

If you like seafood, go to either Joe's Crabshack or for cajun seafood, Pappadeaux's.

Also the SciTech Discovery Center is really great as well as the Museum of American Railroad.

Yes it's in the Dr Pepper arena. My dd is not attending. She has a meet the week before in Halifax. Mentally for her and financially for me. It won't work.
I am organizing for the team.
Thanks for the heads up.

I didn't care for this meet at all....be prepared to freeze your butt off if your kid competes in the Dr pepper center and to pay multiple entry fees for different sessions....and like meet director said, not much in the area to do in Frisco.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back