Women's Qualification Coverage?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

stargazer

Gymnast
Does anyone know where I can watch a full replay of the women's qualification from last sunday? I'm in Canada and can't watch any of the NBC videos, and the CTV full event replay only seems to show floor...
Thanks!

Yes it's on CTV, it took a bit of finding but once you find the event there is a replay button. Not on my pc right now or I'd lnk for you. Just dig around and you'll find it.

Thanks Bog, I did find the replay button (for the Women's Qualifier, Subdivision 3 with Canada, the US girls and two other teams) as you said and watched the whole thing, but it only shows the floor routines. Mind you, it shows every single floor routine performed, but none of the other events :( If you are able to find the video that would be lovely. I've looked and looked and can't seem to find it.

don't know if it works in canada or the states (maybe try stealthy and/or vpn if it doesn't) but they have good quality replay of all events, without any stupid commentary: Eurovisionsports.tv/london2012 - Access Restrictions . scroll down to the first yellow stripe; it says "playlists" and shows all the olympic sports. move to the right till you find the "gymnastics, artistic" logo by clicking on the right arrow. click on the logo and a playlist of all gymnastic events so far appears, including full coverage of qualifications.

Thanks so much, but unfortunately Canada is not in that massive list of countries that are allowed to watch from that website. A friend told me that Rogers on Demand has all the Olympic coverage for free so I'm going to check that out!

Anyone in the US know where to find full Olympic routine's online? I missed the vault finals after DH erased them from the DVR. It's a risk I take to be able to actually watch the things I want, just never happens when they air on TV it seems. ;-)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back