Women's Team Finals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Bars - AMAZING from Gabby and Madison. Just superb, I am in awe. People have been saying we're overscored in the US, but based on these scores so far, we appear to be underscored... lmao

I just want to say how impressive this is when you're only competing one event. My daughter had an injury one year and only competed bars and she said it was the hardest thing to try and stay focused through a meet when you're only doing one event. These ladies are such professionals. All business out there.

Where did you see maddies bars? We are watching live feed and they only showed gabby :(
Okay...They showed it in replay...

Where did you see maddies bars? We are watching live feed and they only showed gabby :(
Okay...They showed it in replay...
That was disappointing. I switched over to just watch beam now so I can see all of them. I'll have to catch their bar routines later :(

Wow, Japan is ahead of Russia with one rotation for these countries to go!

I know! Based on scores, Russia did not do well on floor. I didn't see the routines because I was watching the Americans on beam, but Russia put up a 14.266, 13.766, and Mustafina with a 14.0. Yikes

Seda had a lot of landing deductions. I saw Mustafina's routine, i think she got deducted for her turns. I didn't see the third gymnast.

I want to know what song the crowd is dancing to between rotations. Looked like they were having a blast!

Russia bumped out of the medals going into the last rotation! Going to be a close race for silver and bronze

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back