working hard & improving

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Just wanted to brag on how proud I am of my DD. She has really come a long way in a season which she has struggled. She is competing L5 and missed two of her 5 meets due to injury & illness. She qualified for states by the skin of her teeth @ her last meet before states. She needed a 32AA & scored 32.750.

anyway, here are some pictures of her tap swings @ her first meet (red leo) and her last meet (long sleeve) and you will see she has come far. she still has work to do but I am just so proud I wanted to share.

071.jpg070.jpg580.jpg581.jpg

Wow, looks like she has worked very hard this year! It's so terrific that she will get to go to states. She must be a pretty tough and determined competitor to have made that AA score in such a high pressure situation, with states on the line. Good luck to her!

Congrats to her on qualifying for states! You know they truly love the sport when they push through when it is hard and keep going. You have every right to be very proud! :) Love the pics...hope she got to peek at them and see how much she has improved!

woohoo!! Love to hear that she's improving and doing well. Stinks that she missed almost 1/2 her meets this season :(. So glad that she's feeling better now and is able to compete at State :). Good luck!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back