Parents Worried

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well it has now been about 3-4 weeks since daughter started complaining of wrist pain. I finally made an appointment, she goes today. It has been a really rough month 3 meets, and she has insisted on continuing to compete. Her meet last week she did not do well at all fell off the beam got a 7.5 in floor and 32.3 AA her lowest score all season. I am just hoping for good news she has sectionals in 1 month has to get a 33 to qualify to states which is in May. I think she will be really disappointed if she does not compete but I do not want her to become more injured. So far this week I told her no tumbling she has to go to the gym and condition and has been working on dance stuff. Monday she was furious with me she said can't I do all the events for just one more week but today she was better. I am really hoping that a few weeks of rest and she will be back in the swing of things! :confused:

Best of luck at the doctors. Mine is in her 5th week of no vault and no tumbling, it bites. Maybe a visit to a sport therapist would help, active rest can make a big difference.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back