Members see FEWER ads

So far-
Nastia Liukin- 4x6, her 1st name w/ heart
Kerri Strung- 8x10, “Best Wishesâ€￾, personalized, her full name
Nadia Comaneci- 2 4x6s, personalized, her full name
Mattie Larson- 4x6, “Best Wishesâ€￾, personalized, her full name
Mary Lou Retton- 4x6, her full name, “USA 84â€￾
Carly Patterson- 4x6, her full name w/ heart
Jonathan Horton- A newspaper article I sent that says “Jonathan Horton, the Olympic Rings, USAâ€￾ A note on the back.

Wow you have quite a collection! I would love to get some of these peoples autographs but i live in the UK so I cant buy the stamps you put on SAEs which sucks because I really admire these gymnasts! I have all of the English teams autographs because I met them at British Champs when I was competing!

Thaats really cool, I would love to write to international gymnasts, like Ksenia Semenova, If you write to people like Nadia and Mary Lou they probly wont have a problem buying stamps, check their web-sites, for Kerri Strung e-mail her agent and ask

how did you get nadia comenici's and how did you get jonathan hortans's my little sis has a HUGE crush on him!!!!!!!!

I wrote to both of them.....

Nadia

Bart Conner Gymnastics Academy
3206 Bart Conner Dr.
PO Box 720217
Norman, Oklahoma 73070-4166
USA

or
Paul Ziert and Associates
3214 Bart Conner Dr.
Norman, OK 73072
USA

and

Jonathan

Jonathan Horton
c/o Cypress Academy of Gymnastics
11707 Huffmeister Rd, #B
Houston, TX

jonathan-horton.com / / Official Site

Send a SASE and a picture or something for them to sign, Nadia is fast but Jonathan took 2 months...but her was training so I can see why

i wrote to beth tweddle and she sent back a letter and a signed picture with my name, her name and she put 'best of luck with your gym' on it

Updates

I recently got;

Kristi Yamaguchi (Figure Skater)- 8x10, her full name
Cassie Whitcomb- 4x6, full name w/ “~’heart’~â€￾, “Always believeâ€￾, note on a separate paper

Just an update on my autographs-
Macko-2 4x6s, signed and a note
Shannon Miller-4x6 signed
Mia Micheals (dance choreogrpher)-8x10, signed
Bridget Sloan-4x6 signed, an note
Shawn Johnson-4x6, signed
Chellsie Memmel-2 4x6s, signed
Dominique Dawes-4x6, signed
Shaun White (snow boarder)-4x6, signed, personalized, note on the back
Meryl Davis and Charlie White (Ice dancers)-4x6, signed

If you need any addresses or have any questions on how/what to send, pm me

Just wanted to update this in case anyone wanted to write to Shawn. This is on her Official page.
Fan Mail/Autograph Requests

To send Shawn fan mail and/or get your photo autographed, please mail your requests to:
Shawn Johnson Fan Mail
5910 Ashworth Road
P.O. Box 227
West Des Moines, IA 50266

NOTE: Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

Facebook is sometimes hit or miss. I sent Hollie Vise a message and she sent a really nice one back. I'm FB friends with Amy Walker Pond and some other current and former gymnasts. I guess it just depends how busy they are :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so hard with facebook though because you don't know if it's actually them or someone posing as them. I have seen so many posing as Shawn Johnson it's crazy. She doesn't have a public facebook but so many people think the one that they are friends with is really her.

It's so hard with facebook though because you don't know if it's actually them or someone posing as them. I have seen so many posing as Shawn Johnson it's crazy. She doesn't have a public facebook but so many people think the one that they are friends with is really her.

Very true! You can usually tell by what network people are in. If they're in a school network esp. it's them because you need a specific e-mail to get it. The most famous gymnasts probably don't have them. So yeah with Nastia, Shawn, etc. it might not work. One of my friends went to Brown with Alicia and is good friends with her. She says she has a facebook but only adds people she knows back (and you can't search for it).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back