Parents Year 2008 and 2009 gymnasts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My dd is a 2008 that just moved from preteam to a group that will compete next fall (level currently undecided). I would like an add. :)

Reactions: COz
I've just set up a new social group for parents of kids born in either 2008 or 2009.
I'm thinking that both in terms of gymnastics and developmentally that these kids have more in common than just straight pre-team, which can include such a large range of ages.

This might give us some space to commiserate on bedtimes and their inability to get in and out of leotards effectively without annoying everyone else. Possibly also containing some potential insanity and dealing with it without annoying everyone else :)

Anyway, I thought it was worth a try, we'll see how it works out.

People who don't post on at least a semi-regular basis will be quietly removed from the group. No lurkers.
Hi , thanks for the add my dd is 2008 and will be seven on February :)

Could I be added please. Slightly unusual (I think) but I have a 2008 and 2009. The 2009er has just taken the 2008er place in the top squad, so it's all fun and games in our house!!

Could I be added please. Slightly unusual (I think) but I have a 2008 and 2009. The 2009er has just taken the 2008er place in the top squad, so it's all fun and games in our house!!
Oh, that sounds like fun on so many levels...

Luckily at 6 and 5 they don't really get what's going on - but it's just dawned on me that this could all get very competitive!

Luckily at 6 and 5 they don't really get what's going on - but it's just dawned on me that this could all get very competitive!
Sorry, I got a bit confused and thought someone had already sent you an invite. Is there a 'request to join' button somewhere that you found?
Just check, but you should be in now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back