You just never know

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So glad she's able to compete this weekend! Good luck to her!

And what multi-vitamin is she on that's geared specifically towards teen girls? I'm thinking of having Beth start one as her diet isn't all that varied either.

And what multi-vitamin is she on that's geared specifically towards teen girls? I'm thinking of having Beth start one as her diet isn't all that varied either.

We get one for DD from the Co-Op in the supplements department. It is a food based multi-vitmain for Teen Girls. I also sometimes get the women's one of the same brand depending what is on sale. I am told bu homeopath/co-op womenp the food based multi-vitamins are better absorbed and used by your body. I will caution they are sort of spendy but they work well for DD.

Good luck to you both!

Its One-A- Day for teen girls they have them for teen boys too. Our Dr recommended this one for her said it was a good multi vitamin for teen girls.

Here is a link to the One A Day page that has info on it One A Day Teen Advantage
and so you know what it looks like the orange one if for girls.

Thats so good that the dizziness is going away! I hope she feels up to speed for her meet. Don't feel bad about the situation, you didn't know, and it sounds like no harm was done.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back