Off Topic You know you're a true gymnast when...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

When you get an EKG and the nurse tells you to relax all your muscles and you tell her you are. She looks at the screen and says, well it's not reading. Then your Mom realizes you're pointing your toes.

-When park benches, the sidewalk curb, a crack in the pavement, AND the bathtub ledge all become balance beams.

-leos>regular clothes

-Hair has a permanent crease from ponytails

-You speak Gymnastics (Yesiree, as a language) :D

-I <3 Rips

Bars aren't where people get drunk...... aeirial is not a mermaid............ you can do cartwheels better than you can walk............. you get exited for 6 hours in the gym............... you'd rather have leos than t shirts

You still leap down the hall and do handstands in your living room in your 30's. I love the look my husband gets on his face when I am sub consciously posing while watching tv. Sadly it does not go away ladies;) I told a parent who asked me how to keep their kid from cartwheeling all over the house, that he was out of luck because once you have the gym bug, it is there to stay.

You are telling your friends a story of something that happened at practice or you are trying to explain a skill to them and you get that completely clueless look on their face.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back