Parents State Meet Fairies Needed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

maddiemei

Proud Parent
Sunday is my DD's level 3 state meet. It has been a long road to get to this point. She will see her old gym team mates and her coaches there. I'm worried for her that the coaches will say something, but her new coach is going with her and he's wonderful. I'm just ready to get it over with. I know she is because she will be moving up to level 4 after this. She is so ready. She has been practicing with the level 4's right now for the last 2 weeks and has already memorized their routines. We keep telling her and the team mate that went with us to concentrate on the level 3 stuff, but it's hard to keep a 7 and 8 year old from doing that. They were both so excited tonight because they got to do giants on the strap bar. Their coach helped them around, but they loved it. I'm just so happy we were able to go to this gym and that they would take the girls to the state meet even though they don't have a USAG level 3 team.

Sending state meet faries her way! Hope the meet up with the old gym goes well. Sounds like your DD is very ready for level 4 and loves gym. :)

Hope everything goes great at the meet! Hope she has fun and has a good end to L3. Sounds like she is definitely ready for L4 and beyond!:)

Good luck to her tomorrow! Hope she has a great meet and comes back ready to leap into level 4 stuff

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. She did great. She got 4th on vault, 3rd on bars, 2nd on beam and 5th on floor. She got a 36.2 AA which was good enough for 2nd place out of 14. She was so excited, but she's even more excited about moving up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back