When will Iowa Compulsory meet schedule come out?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi,
Ok, I may be trying to plan to far ahead. My dd will be competing level 6 in Iowa this fall and I've been trying to find meet schedules. I know that her coaches will decide what meets they go to and I know what meets our gym usually goes to. I'd like to go ahead and list the usual meets on my calendar so we don't plan other activities for those weekends. But I can't find even a tentative list of fall 2011 dates. And none of the gyms that sponsor the meets seem to have info about them listed yet either.

We just moved here from NY and I could easily find this kind of info a year in advance there. Now, I can't even find dates for meets 4 or 5 months from now.

Is there a particular date that the calendar is posted? Maybe to the Iowa Gymnastics site?

Thanks!

Many state USAG associations have a meeting in early summer to decide meet dates for the upcoming year. See if Iowa mentions a meeting like that. Usually gyms will have a fall meet schedule by July even if its not on the state website yet.

I know here in Nebraska, we have a USAG site that has a calendar. That has all of the scheduled meets on it. If you google "Iowa USAG" you might find that site and hopefully they have a calendar as well. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back