WAG does start and end on the beam mean this?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Start and end on the beam just means that a mount or dismount won't count for the requirement.

For example, if you needed an acro series, doing a RO - BT dismount would not count. However, if you did a BHS-BHS-BT dismount, the BHS-BHS would count as a series.

Reactions: sce
Start and end on the beam just means that a mount or dismount won't count for the requirement.

For example, if you needed an acro series, doing a RO - BT dismount would not count. However, if you did a BHS-BHS-BT dismount, the BHS-BHS would count as a series.
Could you do RO back tuck on the beam?

and have it count for flight?

Or does it not count?

Thanks

like so (this is not me, I found this video on youtube)

sounds like the roundoff would count for flight; but this wouldn't count for a series. So... if you were L7 you could do a cartwheel/cartwheel elsewhere in your routine and then this.

You are in xcel right? It would count as the acro in gold, but not the series in platinum. I think you are platinumm right? My daughter does either a bwobt or a bhsbt as her dismountm and both the bwo and bhs count as an acro. I believe in platinum you either need a series or an acro with flight. So this would count, but not if you need a series.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back