WAG Gyms in Berlin (Germany) area

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Nanuli

Gymnast
Judge
Hi everyone,

I am going to relocate to Berlin in a few days and I was looking for a gym. However, my really weak understanding of German doesn't help me. Are there maybe German people on this forum to help me with this search?

Thanks a lot

You posted this just in time.
I'm not from Berlin but I can certainly try to help.

How old and what level are you?
High level bound gymnasts are chosen at a very young age but if you were already a high level gymnast you could theoretically ask to train with your age group. Otherwise there are clubs with competitive teams that may vary widely in how seriously they take the sport. That makes it easier to find a good fit in an urban area but it also makes looking for a gym even more confusing.

I could also help in finding a gym. I am not from Berlin but one of my former gymnasts relocated and found a new gym.

Important information: Age and Skills.

Age 21, I would say around Level 6, I was in my comeback from my last injury, I just want a place where I could practice, not the hardest skills but get my skills back. It is only for a short amount of time(6ish months) it might probably not be possible. Berlin is so big that it can easily take 2 hours to go somewhere.

Age 21, I would say around Level 6, I was in my comeback from my last injury, I just want a place where I could practice, not the hardest skills but get my skills back. It is only for a short amount of time(6ish months) it might probably not be possible. Berlin is so big that it can easily take 2 hours to go somewhere.
Berlin has a lot of clubs though, do you know where you would be relocating?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back