Hey everyone!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sportsmommy

Proud Parent
I am gym mom of crazy 8 year old. We got her started in gymnastics after second bone she got while flipping of the monkey bars. She loves the sport!! Her favorite is bars and floor. She isn't crazy about the beam.

I don't know much about the sport. I have two older boys who did the football, basketball, and baseball thing. So it has been new to me. This will be her second season competing. She is doing L5. She is excited!

I am looking forward to chatting with everyone!!

**sportsmommy**

My dd had two broken bones before we started gymnastics. I corrected my first post. She was doing crazy things off the monkey bars, off the couch, on the trampoline, and everywhere else she could flip or climb. My dh and I thought it would be best to teach her the correct way to do things. So we signed her up for gymnastics.

**sportsmommy**

Welcome! I used to look out the window and see my older DD walking across the top of our monkey bars in the backyard. She did it all the time so I got used to it and when others would come over and see her doing it they would FREAK out. I think she started in gym pretty soon after that. ;)

Welcome! We started gymnastics after my dd taught herself a back hip circle on the bar at the playground so I totally know where you're coming from. (And then AFTER the first competition season she broke her arm doing tap swings on the playground so gymnastics only helps if they remember to keep it in the gym, sheesh!:rolleyes:) Anyway, I was completely clueless but this is a great place to learn.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back