1st Level 8 Meet Tomorrow! Luck needed :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We have our intersquad tomorrow night. I was really nervous last week because I twisted my knee 3 weeks ago and couldn't practice for a while and then I had the flu for almost a week, but my last 2 practices have been really good so I'm a lot more confident! I've been injured off and on since States last year so I don't quite have all my skills yet. I'll warm-up tsuks but I might compete a fronthandspring, and I'm only competing a level 7 bar routine (darn pirouette!). I'm kinda worried about my series on beam (bhs swing through cw). I've never felt completely comfortable doing handsprings on high and that's how I twisted my knee, so I'm debating whether or not to get spotted on it. I'm really excited about floor; I just need to focus for my fhs fp ft and then I can show off my new routine! Hopefully I can start the season off on a good foot!

Good luck with all this. It's very exciting to be starting at a new level, particularly L8. My daughter just started that at the end of last season. Yeah, she does have a few things to work on as well.

Good luck tomorrow... have you thought about competing a straddle cut on bars, or a cartwheel, roundoff for your beam series?

Good luck tonight. Im sure you will do great. Make sure to update us on how you did

I might be late, but good luck!!!! and have fun!!! Will there be videos?!!??

Level 8! How exciting! Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute of it!!

and come back and let us know how it went!!

Good luck!!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back