2014 ChalkBucket Invite (Las Vegas)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

WOuld you have an adult competition too??

I really know nothing about hosting an adult competition. Do you have any links or contacts to guide me in the right direction?

Capital has done adult competitions. Lovofu's daughter goes there. I'm sure a contact could be made. Another option is just to ask Dunno, he knows everyone. You could also have a fun parent "session" asking them to do simple moves like walking on beam, jumping up to vault, under swing on bars and handstand attempt on floor. Could be really fun event before a parent party.

If this is really going to happen how would you get information out? The club my daughter goes to is about 3-4 hours away from Vegas so it's very close however I obviously cannot commit or make ANY decisions. I can though send a private message with our clubs info so an invite can be sent.

If this is really going to happen how would you get information out? The club my daughter goes to is about 3-4 hours away from Vegas so it's very close however I obviously cannot commit or make ANY decisions. I can though send a private message with our clubs info so an invite can be sent.

It will happen eventually...it's looking really good for 2014...we'll see.

Sent from my iPod touch using ChalkBucket mobile app

I know it's a little late on this one...but we do now have an "official" competition. ChalkBucket will be working with High 5 Meets to put together the following competition...

http://www.high5meets.com/rolling-thunder-2

If you still don't have your meet schedule finished...check it out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back