AAU Competitions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey everyone, I was reading about the ohio meet and I'm excited they are adding in the ladies division level 8. Unfortunately thats a little far for all of us here in Myrtle Beach. We would really like to go to a few more competitions this year though and are hoping to get other people's support so we can petition for ladies division to be added. With all our hard work we'd like to participate in as many competitions besides state and nationals as possible. If any of you are interested and have ideas of where you could possibly participate maybe we could pick out a few of these competitions and petition to get ladies division added. I will check them out myself when I get a chance and ask the other 3 on our team and then list the ones we'd like to participate in.

What about seeing if your club owner would be willing to become usaigc for you guys? They have 18+ divisions

we just got back from the ohio meet. of course my teamie and i were the only adults, but we were with the rest of the girls from our gym.
once the gym owners/judges heard that we've already competed in other aau meets, and the jr. olympics, i think they were much more open to the idea of a ladies division. shout out to gym of ohio - thank you. and of course to our gym owner at agt flip city for letting us practice and compete for him.

we just got back from the ohio meet. of course my teamie and i were the only adults, but we were with the rest of the girls from our gym.
once the gym owners/judges heard that we've already competed in other aau meets, and the jr. olympics, i think they were much more open to the idea of a ladies division. shout out to gym of ohio - thank you. and of course to our gym owner at agt flip city for letting us practice and compete for him.

How did the meet go for you guys?

i finished all of my routines!
i don't remember scores but on floor i did my full and my front tuck ro bhs back tuck.
bars - still want my cast handstand, and i need to work on form.
beam - fell on my full turn! but i stuck my valdez, and i finally have my round off dismount back.
vault - ouch - didn't know my steps, so the first fhs i hurdled off the wrong foot and barely made it over, but the second one was much better

how far is cleveland from you? there are three more meets there (dec, jan, feb). i haven't heard anything yet, but last year the winter nationals were somewhere in ohio. and there were a couple others in ladies level 8, and about 10 in the modified optionals!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back