WAG American cup

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yes, Sunday on NBC at 1:00. The Nastia Liukin Cup will air live on NBC live extra and later on universal sports...a girl from our gym is competing and we are excited to watch!

That link is for 2016.

Here is this year...

Fans who cannot make it to Prudential Center can watch the action live on NBC Live Extra online at nbcsports.com/live-extra or on mobile devices; follow the event on Facebook (facebook.com/usagymnastics) and Twitter (#NastiaCup); or via live scoring at myusagym.com. NBSN will provide tape-delayed coverage starting at 11:30 p.m. ET.

American Cup takes place on Saturday starting at 11:30 but I believe it is broadcast on a delay on NBC, maybe 1 pm?!?!

Oh lord....I didn't even notice!! Sorry!! I know I set a DVR for both competitions the other night so they will both be broadcast.

Anyone else notice that Riley McCusker beat Ragan Smith in verification at camp? Should be an interesting competition.

Not that surprising to me considering that Ragan probably overtrained getting ready for Olympics and even as an alternate I'm sure she was worked very hard, and then she took some time off after, and is probably still recovering from that as well. Excited to see them both they are both beautiful gymnasts!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back