Parents another meet season is upon us.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
wow seems like DD just had her L5 states and already her new season is getting ready to start. DD finished L5 in December. She has her first Xcel Gold meet next Saturday. She loves her new beam routine and she loves her floor music & started learning her routine yesterday. She loves it so far. She should be learning the rest of it tonight.

No expectations just looking forwars to seeing her do routines that she loves vs compulsory.

That is very exciting :) The departure from complusory routines is a big deal and she should be very proud of herself for getting to this juncture in gymnastics. And I am sure you will not miss hearing that floor music over and over and over and over again at meets...lol. Hope she has a fantastic Xcel Gold season!

Wow, she is clipping right along. Good luck to her in her upcoming season. Keep us posted on how things go.

Good luck to her! Prep Gold is kind of kicking my daughter's tail! ;)...tough competition so far. It's a lot of fun watching all the different routines though. We have a meet this weekend, too...a LONG travel meet that I still have to get ready for. Let us know how the meet goes!

Good luck to her! Prep Gold is kind of kicking my daughter's tail! ;)...tough competition so far. It's a lot of fun watching all the different routines though. We have a meet this weekend, too...a LONG travel meet that I still have to get ready for. Let us know how the meet goes!

yeah L5 kinda kicked my DD tail. we shall see what Gold brings !! She is loving her routines & now has grips on bars so she is excited. that is what matters. I am looking forward to the season, all her teammates & her routines are awesome with good music so it will be so much nicer than the L5 stripper song.

good luck to your DD this weekend. hope her season improves.

yeah L5 kinda kicked my DD tail. we shall see what Gold brings !! She is loving her routines & now has grips on bars so she is excited. that is what matters. I am looking forward to the season, all her teammates & her routines are awesome with good music so it will be so much nicer than the L5 stripper song.

good luck to your DD this weekend. hope her season improves.

oh yeah, grips are super exciting!!! My DD got them last summer. It was like a dream come true for her. ;) I am sure you will not miss that stripper song too much. Hope we will get to see some video of the new routines! You don't come south for any meets, do you?

oh yeah, grips are super exciting!!! My DD got them last summer. It was like a dream come true for her. ;) I am sure you will not miss that stripper song too much. Hope we will get to see some video of the new routines! You don't come south for any meets, do you?

going to Savannah in March, that is the only meet south this season.

going to Savannah in March, that is the only meet south this season.

Oh man! That is the ONE meet on our schedule that older DD is missing for a dance competition. Bummer. My husband is taking younger DD to that meet...older DD and I will be in Charlotte!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back