Off Topic Beach food cooking competition ideas?(:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey! So one friday my family and I will be going to the beach for a week!!:) and my mom and I have decided to have some fun and make all the guys in my family, (brother, dad, and sister's boyfriend) make lunch one day...but not a normal lunch...(nothing's ever normal with my family) there's this show called Chopped on the Food Network where they have certain ingridents they have to use to make a certain dish..well my mom and I want to do this one day on vacation! but we want something that isn't to wacky, but not a normal day ingredient.. and something people would eat for a lunch..so do you guys have any ideas?:) thanks so much! <3

I LOVE Chopped! Buffalo is a great meat that is a little unusual. It has lots of flavor but can be a little dry, you may want a mix of 1/2 ground beef and 1/2 ground buffalo. Dried cherries are a summer treat, they can be made into a dessert for something sweet or add a tartness to savory dishes. (I like them plain or with cereal but thats not a cooking competition.) For a starch try couscous, its quick cooking and like pasta. Maybe portabello mushrooms? I'm not sure about a vegtable hmm. You could also include nuts, that might be fun. You are giving me ideas for dinner.

i dont have any ideas, but some everyday iteams like cereals and cheese curls, and candies can make for some interesting creativity competition.

i LOVE chopped i am addicted to that show.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back