Parents Big Day

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sally

Proud Parent
Well my dd started back at gym today after 3 months break. I have never seen a smile bigger then the one today. I asked her how she went and she said that she is really sore and came out with a comment "mum I love getting my butt kicked" lol, just thought that was so cute. And also today she had to start at her new school which she loved so much, the highlight of the day was that she could get to catch the gym bus.

Oh she did, but she is one very tired little girl. I hate to see how sore she will be tomorrow once the latic acid sets in proper lol. Lucky she has a day off to recover.

It makes me happy that I did pull her out for a couple of months I think she needed it to see if she really loves it or not. And I am glad that she has found her thing that she really loves.

So happy she's back at gym and loving it again. Sometimes they really do need a break to see how they really feel about everything!

For sure, it has been the only thing she has ever done, so she hadn't experienced anything else. So my method was that she is as least 2 years ahead for age so let her have a little break try something different and if she really loved gym she will be asking to go back.

So happy she's back at gym and loving it again. Sometimes they really do need a break to see how they really feel about everything!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back