Blocked time warm up chart for usag girls

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomof1

Proud Parent
Hi all. I am hoping that someone out there can help. Dds gym has been hosting meets and every time we go through adding up the times for blocked warm ups lol. I would like to create a chart so as have it ready to go each meet. Does anyone have one? If not could someone tell me the times for each level and I can create one. Thanks :)

Does USAG not have meet software. All our Quebec meets use the one that the federation created, it also can transmit results. Basically you add the levels and number of kids and it works out the rotations and time allocated and spits out a schedule that works. HArd to believe that USAG has nothing like that.

Bogs they might. I'm just a parent who does the warm ups. The coach at our gym who helps usually tells us the time and we figure it out with the rotation schedule we are given. I was trying to be ahead of the game and have something ready to use and keep lol. I was hoping someone like me already had it charted lol.

The info (and much more about meet organization) is contained in the USAG rules and policies. No USAG doesn't have a snazzy software tool, unfortunately.
To the OP, the times are: lvls 1-3 - 30 sec; lvl 4 - 45 sec; lvl 5-6 - 1 min; lvl 7 - 1.5 min; lvls 8-10 - 2 min. all of these times are per gymnast for timed warmups. If there is a touch warmup involved, then that is 30 sec if different equipment is used for warmup. See page 45 of the rules and policies.

The info (and much more about meet organization) is contained in the USAG rules and policies. No USAG doesn't have a snazzy software tool, unfortunately.
To the OP, the times are: lvls 1-3 - 30 sec; lvl 4 - 45 sec; lvl 5-6 - 1 min; lvl 7 - 1.5 min; lvls 8-10 - 2 min. all of these times are per gymnast for timed warmups. If there is a touch warmup involved, then that is 30 sec if different equipment is used for warmup. See page 45 of the rules and policies.

Thanks so much I will get working on the chart for the gyms next meet :).

New rule this year- if you have sessions with combined levels, everyone in the session gets the warm up time of the higher level. i.e. around here often in the smaller meets L7-L10 are all together, so in that case the L7s would also have 2 minutes.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back