Burlington Qualifier

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

Fliptwisttumble

Good luck to anyone competing in Burlington this weekend!

DD is first flight this morning, but went to bed with a fever, not wanting dinner, and pumped full of Tylenol last night, so we'll see how she does :( She's got one more hour to sleep, then the prep process begins!

I hope she is feeling better now. There is so much sickness going around, I'm praying DD stays healthy. She competes first flight Sunday morning.

She woke up perfectly fine in the morning, so all was good. She improved her scores from the previous meet (except the now much detested beam), and actually hit both free hip to handstand and high bar handstand, so was happy.

I was happy just to be there :)

She woke up perfectly fine in the morning, so all was good. She improved her scores from the previous meet (except the now much detested beam), and actually hit both free hip to handstand and high bar handstand, so was happy.

I was happy just to be there :)

My little fighter got her very first medal at this meet and she was over the moon. And we are so happy for her. Hard work pays off .

Thanks burlington gymnastics club for putting on a great show this weekend. It was very well organized the stands for parents were phenomenal for viewing snack bar was great and awards area was roomy!!! It's hard work putting on a show like that so kudos to all the volunteer parents. Although not a good day for my gymnie (she fell on bars, not just once but three times) and after the shock was over we enjoyed the rest of the day watching the national open, novice and hp girls. See you all at Oshawa!!!

Glad you enjoyed it. If you liked that, you'd love our Spring Cup :)

I liked the meet , however there was a problem with music and score displays were hard to see thank God for BTS but no wifi and no reception didnt help. :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back