WAG Chelsea Piers Winter Challenge

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

shelovestoflip

Proud Parent
Our gym is signed up for this meet. We will be on vacation that week and while I see it's the first year they are holding the meet, wonder if anyone out there is from this gym (the CT location not NYC) and if you can give me any info.

Debating on whether to go away a few days later so my daughter can compete. Always hard when it's a new meet. It looks like the meet is at the gym though I"m not sure. The gym didn't have a lot of info on the website.

I'm not a great fan of meets in gyms so I wonder how much fun it will be for the girls. It's a travel meet for us and those are typically fun but I"m a bit conflicted to travel for a meet in a gym. We typically only do one in gym meet and the rest are at outside venues.

If you go to this gym and can give advice about the meet, I'd appreciate it!

I think they may hold it not in the gym, at least that's what they did when they had invitationals a few years back. Anyway the gym is nice and big so if it were in the gym there would be a lot of space and it would seem like a normal meet. Also it's a pretty cool place to compete just because of its location.

I think they may hold it not in the gym, at least that's what they did when they had invitationals a few years back. Anyway the gym is nice and big so if it were in the gym there would be a lot of space and it would seem like a normal meet. Also it's a pretty cool place to compete just because of its location.

It's the Stamford location not NYC. Agree, NYC is a fun meet destination. We already do the Manhattan Classic! Thinking you meant cool location as in NYC not Stamford, lol!

From CT - haven't been to that gym, but I don't see much fun in visiting Stamford. It is a short train ride to both NYC and New Haven, though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back