favorite leotards for summer!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This forum has been a little slow lately so I thought I would start a new thread!

Post a picture or a link to a leotard you really want for summer (or winter for my Australian friends :p )

I know I really don't need another leotard, but it's hard to resist the temptation of so many fun colors and patterns!!

Well i just got two new leotards :)

3487t.jpg

3634t.jpg

Love the crop top! I wanted more because i'm in australia too, but mum said i have enough, 4 is not enough!

TallGymnast, it's motionwear :] It's from the newest catalog, but this one happened to be in their "in stock" section of the website which was perfect because it's the one I would have ordered anyway! There are better pictures than this in the actual catalog...this one really doesn't do it justice :p It's gorgeous in real life!

I just got these for the summer since I need more non-velor ones for summer camp.
I ordered this one from the GK outlet:
E1725_D16_front_Th.jpg
E1725_D16_back_Th.jpg

I also ordered these from JillyBeans Leotards which I absolutely LOVE. They will be nice and cool for the summer.
bubbles.jpg

RHYTHM%20TURQUOISE.jpg

My fanciest leo was actually this same one someone is selling GK Elite Gymnastic Leotard Carly Patterson AXS Adult XS | eBay I loved it for the summer (and loved Carly too! still do)

I have a lot of bright colored spaghetti strap leos from GK and old team workout leos from them too (our gym colors are green and black) that I actually still work out in. GK always fit me super good. Even though my gym was across from a giant ski resort (aka very cold) I'd occasionally wear velvet leos on super cold days, but wore the same stuff as I did in summer mostly. I always got really hot working out.

I have so many leos (after doing gym for over 16 years) it's crazy! Now my niece is inheriting some of mine, but I'm also buying her some new ones. Any suggestions??p

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back