Parents Finally!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My DD just got moved up to L4, but didn't quite have her RHBHS. She was fully capable, and has been for a very long time, but was too fearful to do it without a coach standing right there. I was starting to wonder if she would ever do it totally on her own. Today was day three of L4, and she suddenly just did it, with no hesitation! Of course, once she did one, she did many. She has been right on the verge for well over a year, so this was HUGE!

Wow, that's awesome! That's a big skill. Just went thru the same thing with my 6 year old and her back hip circle. They just do things on their own mysterious time table.

My DD just got moved up to L4, but didn't quite have her RHBHS. She was fully capable, and has been for a very long time, but was too fearful to do it without a coach standing right there. I was starting to wonder if she would ever do it totally on her own. Today was day three of L4, and she suddenly just did it, with no hesitation! Of course, once she did one, she did many. She has been right on the verge for well over a year, so this was HUGE!
Yay! Congrats to her! My dd struggled with that as well. At our gym they have to have the skill and keep it for a month before they will be moved up. She must have felt so good when she did it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back