Parents First day at new gym...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

momofthreegirls

Coach
Proud Parent
My DD (age 6) had her first day at her new gym today. She's going to a summer day camp there all week long. She was all smiles when I picked her up, and she loved it. She has been talking about it all afternoon, and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

Her new coach said she's doing great and will probably have her back handspring by the week's end. DD was so excited. She finally got her back walkover, today too. They said she's really strong on the bars, as well.

They definitely want her on the pre-team, and perhaps level 4. They will tell me on Friday.

I can tell this will be a good switch for us.

So glad the change is working out. Let us know if she makes the team!

Isn't it just wonderful when you see them so happy and making progress!!! I am glad the new gym was a good fit! She will probably make team by next friday...heehee!! Good luck!

Thanks everyone! Day 2 was a huge success. When I got there to pick her up, she ran into the lobby and yelled "Mommy, Mommy, I got my back handspring!!" The coach confirmed it. Next goal - round-off back handspring. :)

That's great! There's nothing better than great coaching and smiles combined! I bet there is a huge weight lifted off your shoulders now :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back