WAG first international :O packing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So I'm leaving for my first soon and was wondering if anyone wants to tell me what to take... I've packed what i need to(hopefully) but am worried i forgot something:confused: also im there for just under a week.:)

Well that really depends where in the world you are going. Some places are really hot right now, others are really cold. Have you asked your coach as putting too much info out on the CB might mean people can work out who you are.

When I go abroad I take any regular medications, common ailment treatments - ie ibuprofen, immodium ( for upset tummies), passport, currency, credit card, camera, health insurance, and phrase books of I don't speak the lingo. Anything else can be easily bought. Hope you have a lovely time and get to see outside of the Competition hall.

Ps it you are comming to the uk ( I have No idea where you are going) being winter/summer/spring clothes as the weather is bonkers atm, sun one miniute, gales and snow the next.
Sent from my CnM Touchpad 9.7 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Your competing and warm up gear and spare underwear in hand luggage. Just in case.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Your competing and warm up gear and spare underwear in hand luggage. Just in case.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using ChalkBucket mobile app

That is a definate top idea, your luggage can end up in another country on a regular basis

Sent from my CnM Touchpad 9.7 using ChalkBucket mobile app

Have a great trip! Pack a lot of enthusiasm, positive energy, and definitely a bunch of 8X10 glossy photos and a sharpie to autograph them with...... just in case you have any fans, like me, out there. Good work, good luck, and have a great meet.

IWC

Food. We had a team girl who competed at Worlds in Japan. She really struggled with eating things that were her "go-to" pre-meet foods. She had a coach her arrived after she did bring tuna fish and peanut butter! Seems funny since I love eating local cuisine when I travel.

I'm the president of iwannacoach's fan club. 8x10 glossys would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

I just got back from a trip to uk/France. My bags had their own trip to Iceland for 2 days. Pack essentials in your hand luggage!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back