First Level 6 Meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Emma did a great job!! My daughter's first level 6 meet is the Pumpkin Cup in 2 weeks. Keeping our fingers crossed that they (twins) both do a good job and hit all their skills. BTW, love the cute pink leo.

Good luck to your daughter in her first meet. Are you in NJ?

Don't get me started on the leo.... LOL. That is supposed to be our warm-up leo (worn the practice before the meet). We also purchased new 3/4 sleeve competition leos (in red/black) that are supposed to be worn for competition. I have no idea why we did not wear the new competition leo that we purchased for that purpose. LOL I have stopped trying to guess what goes through the coaches heads - otherwise I would go crazy as I am sure they would do if they got inside mine.

Dawn

Good luck to your daughter in her first meet. Are you in NJ?

Don't get me started on the leo.... LOL. That is supposed to be our warm-up leo (worn the practice before the meet). We also purchased new 3/4 sleeve competition leos (in red/black) that are supposed to be worn for competition. I have no idea why we did not wear the new competition leo that we purchased for that purpose. LOL I have stopped trying to guess what goes through the coaches heads - otherwise I would go crazy as I am sure they would do if they got inside mine.

Dawn

Hi Dawn,
I just saw your response to my post, I find this forum a bit confusing at times! Sorry for the delay. Yes, we are from NJ too. My girls both did pretty well for their first level 6 meet. Very similar scores to your daughter. AA 34.175 (with a fall on beam) and AA 35.50. Both respectable and qualified for the sectional. wheh! LOL!
I hope your daughter gets to wear her new competition leo to the sectional! Although, I still like the pink one! LOL! (Ours are pink and white too)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back