Flogymnastics gymnastike credentials revoked

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I wish I could say I was sad too but they blocked me after I ripped them about that whole Mckayla Maroney photo thing. I didn't feel they should be posting about that horrible thing that happened to her so I told them so and then they blocked me on facebook. Oh well!

I wish I could say I was sad too but they blocked me after I ripped them about that whole Mckayla Maroney photo thing. I didn't feel they should be posting about that horrible thing that happened to her so I told them so and then they blocked me on facebook. Oh well!

Join the club. They blocked lots of us. That is hardly the act of an innocent is it. The Maroney incident was the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Quote from co-founder: "We understand that the USOC is struggling to keep up with current media trends. Their actions illustrate their inexperience with emerging media."

Wow. That is INCREDIBLY condescending! Even if an organization is a bit behind the times, you don't get to break the rules and then say it was justified because the organization is backwards. It doesn't work that way and smacks of entitlement.

Quote from co-founder: "We understand that the USOC is struggling to keep up with current media trends. Their actions illustrate their inexperience with emerging media."

Wow. That is INCREDIBLY condescending! Even if an organization is a bit behind the times, you don't get to break the rules and then say it was justified because the organization is backwards. It doesn't work that way and smacks of entitlement.

......and that is exactly why people dislike gymnastike so much. They can change their names as many times as they want, but they are still all about their bottom line.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back