WAG For Parents why do you stay and watch?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If I do stay, I have my 2yo with me. DDs sports time is his iPhone/Kindle time. He rarely gets them at home. He now actually asks to go to sisters gym.

Watching last night as my daughter's hand slipped off the bar doing a clear-hip on high bar. Looked as if her shoulder was going to snap off as she did a horrific contortion twist in the air and slammed her legs into the bar on the way down. A few tears and a few bruises but she was back up a minute later.

Watching an optional practice is like watching a car wreck, over and over and over. And from a progression stand point, it's like watching paint dry only slower. I wouldn't recommend it unless it can't be avoided.

Watching an optional practice is like watching a car wreck, over and over and over. And from a progression stand point, it's like watching paint dry only slower. I wouldn't recommend it unless it can't be avoided.

This is a quote I will remember this summer when I start to get antsy with post-meet-season "I haven't seen my daughter do gymnastics in months" blues. Thank you!

.......... from a progression stand point, it's like watching paint dry only slower. I wouldn't recommend it unless it can't be avoided .........

Spot on analysis in colorfully worded context........ but I like "watching grass grow in a desert" just as much as "watching paint dry".

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back