WAG Gabby Douglas movie on lifetime next Saturday.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are sad..DD was an extra in making the film, butt it doesn't look like they are airing it in Canada. And even the trailers on lifetime are blocked in our area!

Has anyone read her new book Raising the Bar? I just finished it, it has more pictures and quotes than the first one.

I would love to, but we don't have cable! Anyone know if it will be on youtube?
And see... my kids thought they were the only ones on the planet without cable! I have the Lifetime App on my ipad and there are some movies on there, but not that one yet.

And see... my kids thought they were the only ones on the planet without cable! I have the Lifetime App on my ipad and there are some movies on there, but not that one yet.

We have Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Prime...just no cable ;) Saves us $200/month! And we all know how much saving money means with this sport...

We have a very basic cable package... the major networks, pbs, and something called MeTV (so we can watch old episodes of the Love Boat and the Brady Bunch... which is sometimes worse than having nothing to watch at all) because it comes for "free" with our cable internet connection. Last spring we suddenly realized we had full cable... no HBO or anything, but we had HDTV, Food Network, etc... all of those fun channels. No notification, no increase in our bill... it was just there. About 6 months later, it dissappeared just as mysteriously. Probably all an evil plot to remind us what we were missing out on, which it did. But still, not worth the extra expense. I do miss it, but we watch a lot less TV without it, which surely can't be a bad thing.

Gymmie dd and I are watching it right now, I taped it on the DVR because I'm sure she's going to watch it over and over and over.... I imagine begging to move to Iowa to train at Chow's will commence in 5...4....3....

And we actually don't even have a TV. YouTube and Netflix thru the computer work great, and DVDs through a projector on the basement wall also work great.
So your kids will feel awesome to actually have a TV! (TV is helpful when the Olympics roll around, that is for sure!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back