Going to Olympic Trials!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congrats Bog!
Now you can see it first-hand with us. We did the last trials in Philly, but this one should be even better since the whole team will be named at the trials. We are in the lower level as well (club sales); in Philly we were in the nosebleed section. This should be much better.

Congrats Bog!
Now you can see it first-hand with us. We did the last trials in Philly, but this one should be even better since the whole team will be named at the trials. We are in the lower level as well (club sales); in Philly we were in the nosebleed section. This should be much better.

Excellent, I am in the 121 section. Behind the beam and near floor. I was helped by my CB friends to get a very nice seat for a very nice price. Looking for a single seat certainly helped too.

I would LOVE to be able to go. I am not even going to the Classic, and that is only a state away. So jealous!

My oldest dd and I are going and we can't wait. We are sitting in lower section of the 2nd level, but we are just excited to be there. Someone mention "a day pass to the exhibition hall of National congress", what is that?

Im going too! National Congress is being held at the same time as the meet- at the convention center which is attached to the Marriott. There is an exhibit hall w tons of gymnasrics vendors, you can buy a pass to get in for like 5 bucks i Think.

Super cool, all of you who are going. My oldest DD and I are going to the Visa Championships...and are quite excited about that too. I figure it's one of the last big events before the trials, so it should be exciting to watch?

I'll be flying in from Singapore for Congress and to watch the trials. I have already bought a ticket, but I'll have to buy another one for my Mother who is flying in from WI to meet. Any ideas what I should do to get her a ticket too?

Super cool, all of you who are going. My oldest DD and I are going to the Visa Championships...and are quite excited about that too. I figure it's one of the last big events before the trials, so it should be exciting to watch?

We are going to Visa Championships too! My dd was so excited after the Secret Classic to find out that Nastia will be competing since she is her favorite all time gymnast.

Curious- Did anyone else use Ticket Master to order their tix- and if so, do you have them in hand?

I purchased mine on 1/12/12 with the advance code. I contacted customer service a couple times and was told they would not be printed/mailed until end of May.

Last week, still having not received them, I called again to be told they were printed/mailed on June 4th. Ticket Master customer service said they can take up to 10 business days to arrive (!!!!!) and can not re-print or re mail until after June 19th- and then at an additional fee! (On top of the $1,600+ I already paid.) Of course by then I will need to have them expedited with signature confirmation....

Is anyone else in a similar boat or is it just me?

I ordered mine right through the venue and still don't have them. I called Eric the other day and he said I should have them by the end of next week. It is making me really nervous. We leave on the 26th and I am praying that they get here before then.

Me, too! I am sorry to hear that we are in the same boat- but a bit relieved that I am not the only one experiencing this. I'll keep our fingers crossed for both of us!

It seems that lots of people are still waiting. What I did hear though is that you can call the box office at the HP pavillion and arrange to pick up your tickets as "will call". I know some of you are leaving town in just over a week.

Can't wait to go, also can't wait to meet some of you!

If they don't arrive by mid week, I think I will do that.
I can hardly wait to go. I am also looking forward to meeting up :)

I was really getting worried, and called Eric as well. Then ... Our tickets arrived in Thursday's mail!!!

So maybe the tickets were just late going out.

I hope everyone else receives their tickets soon!!

Can't wait!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back