Off Topic Got back from the ER yesterday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

:(:eek: I just got back from the ER yesterday and I can't compete on saturday. :mad: Well i got injured from my chin up bar from home I jumped on it and swung and for some reason it just fell so i landed on my back and head. So I had a cat scan and x-rays for my neck back and elbow ( wich is all swelled up.) There's nothing wrong but bruised and sore muscles. There is this rule at my gym where if you miss a day of practice the week of the meet you can't compete because of danger and blah blah blah. Now I'm really upset my back is sore I am getting headaches and my elbow is really hurting and my neck is stiff. I went to practice today but very painful and couldn't do a lot:(:(. I'm just so sad and mad because i faced my biggest fear for this meet and now I can't even go, well if I want to cheer on my team but I will get to mad- I know that sounds horrible of me. The next meet is Feb. 22 but it's just so far away and I am just really idk annoyed mad and sad!

Sorry to hear, but maybe that's why the coaches say to keep gymnastics in the gym. Our coaches get upset when they hear girls are doing stuff at home because it is more likely they will get hurt. I see you learned that lesson the hard way. You will be even more determined for your next meet though. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back