Gym dad

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

SR_dad

Hello all,

I am a gym dad. My daugher, Shelby, just turned 7 years old. She is on a competitive team in Southern IL. She absolutely eats, breaths, and lives gymnastics. I love this site. Seems like a lot of good information and a lot of friendly people. I look forward to hearing from anyone.

Greg

Welcome to chalk bucket!
I love looking at everyone's videos (I'm going to invest in a good video camera for next year!) and hearing about their achievements, so I look forward to hearing about Shelby's!!
My daughter is 9 and in level 2/3.

Hi and welcome to CB. My DD is 9. She competed L3 last year and will compete L4 in starting on September.

This is a wonderful site full of great coaches and parents. Looking forward to hearing all about your DD's meet season.

Another dad checking in. Welcome to CB. My daughter is a 9 yr old level 6/7.

Have fun and keep us posted as to Shelby's progress... Thanks,

Sean

Welcome from one proud dad to another!!! I have a L7 who is 13 (and a 10yo L4 who just quit the sport today to pursue dance).

welcome to cb! although i'm not a dad, my dad was a gym dad and i can't thank him enough for all he did. i was a competitive gymnast from level 4 through college. i did level 7 when it was compulsory routines.... kinda old huh. now i coach and judge to stay in the sport and work out when i can. can't wait to hear about your daughter's successes. enjoy the sport and the site!

Welcome. I have a 10 yr L7 AND,

10 and 13 yr old boys who eat, sleep and breathe baseball

Welcome to CB. I have a 9 year old DD competing Level 4 this fall and hopfully level 5 in the spring. You will like it here and there are plenty of dads as well!!

Welcome to the CB! I'm a mom of 6 and 2 are gymmies, ages 8 and 11. You'll love the CB lots of great people here!

Welcome from one proud dad to another!!! I have a L7 who is 13 (and a 10yo L4 who just quit the sport today to pursue dance).

I'm sure your daughter will be a phenomenal dancer! =) It's something I've always wished I would have tryed. She will be sooo graceful, some of the most graceful gymnasts i know came from extensive dance backgrounds.

Good luck to both of them =)

Welcome, Greg! With daughter who is totally immersed in gymnastics and loving it, you're in the right spot! :) In the short time since I've joined, I've found this to be a positive, supportive group of people.
Iggy, who responded to you earlier, is my dh. We also have 3 other wonderful children besides our gymmie.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back