Gyms in Central Mass?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm planning on moving to the central Massachusetts area within the next year (Sutton area), and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good gym for my daughter? She's 8, just starting to compete, but trying to get my ducks in a row ahead of time. :) Thanks!!!

There's Giguere's in Cherry Valley (near Worcester) and GLC in Shrewsbury and Mass Gym Centers (MGC) have a few locations with one in Sudbury ( but I don't know much about that locale)...the best gym heading into the middle/western part of the state is Daggett's in the Springfield area ( I don't know how close that would be to you) ...depending on what level your daughter is and i assume if she's just starting to compete she's a 4 or a 5 , any of these would suffice.

Daggett's is about 45 minutes from the Worcester area so I would say that's too far (at least in my book!) We are at Whip City in Southwick, also about 45 minutes from that area. Giguere's has a good reputation from what I've heard, and I've seen them at my daughter's meets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back