Happy Mother's Day

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I woke up to find my 4 yr old had painted the bathroom with toothpaste...lol...not the great start to Mother's day I was hoping for, but it all turned out well! Hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day!!:)

I woke up to find my 4 yr old had painted the bathroom with toothpaste...lol...not the great start to Mother's day I was hoping for, but it all turned out well! Hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day!!:)

Eek, but what I do know is that is one of the things that will go in her special memories bank. My 13 year old is still entranced by the tale of her decorating our white kitchen wells with sharpies and me making her scrub it clean. There is even video evidence. Kids do the oddest things

Hahahahahaha my daughter was the same way! I think she experimented with manner of shall we say...artistic medium before she was 5. She got into Bisquick once on the kitchen floor, crayons on walls, toothpaste in the bathroom, ohhhhhhhh and the one time she discovered her diaper contents. That was so gross! She was taking a nap and being ninja quiet. I went to check on her and she was scribbling #2 on (of all things) her toy kitchen set. She was 3 at the time....so fun! She didn't get far with it at least, her unusual quietness prompted a pre 7 course meal checkup, she was still in pretend appetizer phase. She enjoys hearing the 'poo poo kitchen' story to this day, kids are so silly! Bisquick was the worst I think, and it was on my 27th birthday! Clogs the vacuum, turns to a paste when wet, blech!

Luckily mother's day was uneventful artistically with my son! I got 2 Belinda's Dream roses and some dwarf boxwood plants. I need to go plant them now but I am SO tired! I'll do it soon though *yawn*

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back